Academy Administrative Assistant
£18,065 – £18,426 per annum pro rata, £9.36 – £9.55 per hour.
20 hours per week, worked over Mon, Tues , Thurs and Fri – term time plus 1 week.
Temporary position to cover maternity leave
The Kingfisher Academy is seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant to effectively manage and control the partnership’s administrative support across Gillingham and Ditchingham.
The person appointed will need to demonstrate sympathy with the Christian ethos of the Academy Trust. The role involves supporting administrative and clerical functions to a high standard within the partnership, ensuring consistency.
- Flexibility and ability to work under own initiative
- Proficient in a wide range of office skills including use of Microsoft Office.
- Confidentiality is an important part of the role with particular regard to maintaining data involved with data protection
- Able to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Good organisational skills.
- A welcoming and calm personality.
- Trustworthy, reliable, tactful and flexible
- Keen to learn and develop professionally
- Work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these.
Previous experience of working in a school setting would be a strong advance
Closing date: Thursday 7th March 2019
Interview date: Wednesday 13th March 2018
If you would like to discuss this position further please contact our Office Manager, Mrs Laura Brown, on 01986 893277/01502 713423 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged by prior arrangement.
Our academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
You will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including a Disclosure and Barring service check. (formerly CRB)