Election of Parent Governor for the Kingfisher Partnership
We are delighted to be working with the Diocese of Norwich Education and Academies Trust as Governors for Ditchingham Church of England Primary Academy and Gillingham St Michael’s Church of England Primary Academy. Between us we have a range of governance experience which we hope will enable me to strengthen the Governing Body.
A brief description of the role of a governor. In all types of school, governing bodies should have a strong focus on three core strategic functions:
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction;
- Holding the headteacher to account for the educational performance of the school and its pupils; and
- Overseeing the financial performance of the school and making sure its money is well spent.
We are keen to ensure that our focus remains on promoting and securing the best possible opportunities and outcome for every pupil in the school whilst retaining our individuality as a member of a multi academy trust. We would be delighted to hear from you if you share our commitment in helping every pupil to reach their full potential and therefore may be interested in serving on our governing body.
Please do contact us via either school office if you would like any further information or have any queries at any point and any of us would be delighted to meet with you.
- Mrs Lucille Reed - Interim Chair, Safeguarding, SEND, Data Protection, Admin, Pupil Premium
- Reverend Reginald Kirkpatrick – Vice Chair, Looked After Children, Resources
- Mrs Maria Adcock – Staff Governor
- Miss Bridget Keeble – Parent Governor, Health & Safety, Resources, Website Compliance
- Mrs Lucille Reed – Parent Governor, Curriculum & Standards Chair, Reading, Link, RSE
- Mrs Heather Brand – Headteacher
- Mrs Andrea Ryan – Clerk, Admin
- Mr William Carson – PE & Sports Premium, Curriculum & Standards
- Reverend Chris Hutton (Associate Governor)